Apache Kafka Series - Kafka Monitoring & Operations
Kafka Monitoring Setup with Prometheus and Grafana, Kafka Operations and Kafka Cluster Upgrades Hands-On. Setup in AWS
What you'll learn:
- Setup a Multi Broker Kafka Cluster in no-time in AWS (using CloudFormation)
- Setup Administration Tools such as Kafka Manager, ZooNavigator, LinkedIn's Kafka Monitor
- Setup Monitoring using Grafana and Prometheus
- Learn how to perform a safe and automated Roll Restart of Kafka Brokers
- Update Brokers Configurations in a safe way
- Rebalance Partitions in a Kafka Cluster
- Increase and Decrease the Replication Factor of Topics
- Add a Broker to a Kafka Cluster
- Service and Replace a Broker in a Kafka Cluster
- Remove a Broker in a Kafka Cluster
- Install Command Line Interface (CLI) tools to automate workflows
- Upgrade a Kafka Cluster with no downtime
- Kafka Basics + Setup Knowledge
- Linux Knowledge
- Windows / Linux / MacOS X are ok
- Cloud Computing Understanding preferred
- No Knowledge of AWS CloudFormation is required
One of the best courses in the Apache Kafka Series!
Learn Kafka Administration, Kafka Monitoring, Kafka Operations and Kafka Upgrades in this 5+ hours course. Join hundreds of knowledge savvy students into learning some of the most important knowledges that any Kafka administrator should know and master.
This course is important for the following reasons:
Administration for Apache Kafka
> Setup UI tools such as Kafka Manager, ZooNavigator and Kafka Monitor to get a full view of your cluster
> Understand basic operations you can perform with these tools
Monitoring for Apache Kafka
> A Kafka that is not monitored is a ticking time-bomb.
> Setup proper monitoring for Kafka & Zookeeper
> Store your metrics in Prometheus and visualise in Grafana
Operations for Apache Kafka
> Perform the most common and difficult operations demanded in your Apache Kafka Cluster
> Roll Restart your brokers in only one command
> Update Kafka Configurations safely with no downtime
> Rebalance Partitions and Change the Replication Factor of your topics
> Add, Replace and Remove Brokers.
Upgrades for Apache Kafka
> Understand the subtlety of upgrading a Kafka Cluster
> Step by step explanation on upgrading a Cluster with no Downtime
PRE-REQUISITES - THIS IS AN ADVANCED COURSE
> Good Understanding of Kafka & Kafka Setup
> Basic Understanding of AWS Cloud.
> Knowledge of how to SSH into a Server
> Good Understanding of Linux & computing overall
> Strong Ability to use the Command Line
Stephane Maarek is the instructor of this course. He is an Apache Kafka Expert, and the author of the highly-rated Apache Kafka Series on Udemy, having taught already to 40000+ students and received 12000+ reviews. He shares all his Apache Kafka knowledge on the platform, taking the time to explain every concept and provide students with both theoretical and practical dimensions.
Hands On Based Course
Note: This course is advanced and little time will be spent on basics. It will incur cost in AWS
This course is the first and only available Kafka Monitoring and Operations on the web. Get it now to become an Apache Kafka expert!
Course Introduction: Let's learn why we need Monitoring & Operations in Apache Kafka
Kafka Quick Setup in AWS: Setup Kafka using AWS CloudFormation. No Knowledge of CloudFormation is required
Kafka Administration Setup: Setup Basic Admin and Monitoring Tools on our Cluster
Kafka Monitoring Setup: Grafana + Prometheus: Setup Kafka & Zookeeper Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
Kafka Operations: Learn the most common and difficult Kafka operations
Kafka Cluster Upgrade: Learn the steps to properly upgrade a Kafka Cluster with no downtime
This Course Also Comes With:
✔ Lifetime Access to All Apache Kafka course Future Updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Links to interesting articles, and lots of good code to base your next applications onto
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Learn Kafka Monitoring & Operations Now!
Kafka Monitoring and Operations are crucial knowledge for any Kafka Administrator. Get all the necessary knowledge with this Apache Kafka Series course! The job market will definitely need people like you
"Take This Course" risk free and learn the Kafka Monitoring & Operations now!
Who this course is for:
- Kafka Administrators who want to learn how to setup monitoring
- Kafka Administrators who want to learn how to perform Kafka operations
- Kafka Administrators who want to learn how to upgrade a Kafka cluster
5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion