Agile Scrum Mastery: Full Project Simulation + Certification
From beginner to Agile Scrum expert in 1 course. See how successful teams run Scrum via step-by-step project simulations
- Understand the Scrum Framework
- Save $$$ in getting Scrum certification
- Implement a Physical Scrum Board
- Implement & Run Scrum in Trello
- Implement & Run Scrum in JIRA NextGen & Confluence
- Create a Product Roadmap
- Build a Product Backlog from a Product Idea
- Prepare for Sprint Planning
- Run Sprint Planning
- Run Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Calculate Team Velocity
- Manage a Sprint
- Create Sprint Burndown, Burnup, Velocity & Cumulative Flow Reports
- Communicate a Sprint
- Basic knowledge of computers
- No paid software needed. We will use the free versions of Trello, JIRA & Confluence
Welcome to the most complete course on Agile Scrum online. Learn Agile Scrum fundamentals in a fun and engaging format. And save $$$ on Agile Scrum Certification.
This is primarily a Learn By Doing course.
So we'll quickly dive into 3 hands on, real world projects that show how successful teams run Agile Scrum.
What you'll get from this course.
I'll show why Agile Scrum works so well for so many software projects.
You'll gain an in-depth understanding of Official Agile Scrum, as described in the Scrum .org "Rule Book" of Scrum.
And then we'll go beyond, by layering on Unofficial Agile Scrum, to see how successful teams fill the gaps in Scrum.
We'll also complete a step-by-step, real world project together, that will show you how to go from a product idea, to a fully functioning physical backlog.
We'll then simulate a full Sprint cycle. From Sprint Planning, to Sprint Restrospective, you'll gain practical tips on how to effectively manage a sprint.
In the final two practical projects, we'll migrate to digital backlogs, using Trello, and then to JIRA. We'll also examine in-depth, how to effectively set-up, administer and run Scrum projects.
Why learn Agile Scrum? Most software development teams have today migrated to Agile methodologies, and Scrum is by far the most popular Agile framework.
But Agile Scrum is also widely misunderstood. It is so flexible that teams have a variety of options to successfully implement it. And a variety of ways to go wrong.
In a field where so many teams follow counter-productive Scrum practices, copying others wont work.
Don't Imitate. Understand.
This course will teach you the underlying values and principles of Agile Scrum. And the practical portion will showcase how successful teams run Agile Scrum using approaches that embrace the core Scrum values.
Whether you're a Scrum Master, Product Owner or other team member, this course will help prepare you for success. You'll be able to identify and avoid unproductive workplace practices, and confidently use the latest Agile Scrum tools and techniques that are so essential to success.
If you work in the software development space, learning Agile Scrum will accelerate your career and open new doors.
What if I have questions? I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks. There’s no risk either!This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Agile Scrum skills, go on to potentially supercharge your career, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…You literally can’t lose. Ready to get started? Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to becoming a Scrum pro. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.See you on the inside (hurry, your first class is waiting!)
- Anyone aspiring to work in a Scrum team as Scrum Master, Product Owner or Developer
- Any Scrum team member who has a basic understanding of Scrum and wants to improve
- Any Scrum team member who has a good understanding of Scrum and wants to go to the next level
- Anyone preparing for Scrum Certification
- Anyone aspiring to, or working in a Scrum team as a Business Analyst, Tester, UX designer or Data Scientist etc.
- Anyone who works with Scrum teams and wants to understand how best to engage with them
- Anyone who works in a team that is transitioning to Agile Scrum