Advanced Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG
Real-world example of Advanced Selenium WebDriver test automation framework with Java and TestNG | Selenium tutorial
- Develop Full-Stack Test Automation Framework from scratch
- Implement Data Driven Test Framework
- Use Page Object Model
- Automate almost any test case
- Use advanced Selenium WebDriver techniques (Taking screenshots, capturing JS console errors, etc)
- Some Java or other object-oriented programming language (Beginner or Intermediate)
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver (Ability to automate basic test)
- Previous experience with TestNG or jUnit testing frameworks is a big plus
- Experience with Maven is a big plus, but not critical
- Desire to build Full-Stack Test Automation Framework with Selenium WebDriver
Double your QA salary with Test Automation using Java and Selenium Webdriver! Become SDET!
Advanced Selenium WebDriver course is for people who already know some basics of automation testing with selenium webdriver, and want to improve their test automation and Selenium WebDriver knowledge and be able to build cool and easy maintainable test framework with Java and TestNG.
There are many Selenium tutorials, that teach you to do advanced tasks with Selenium, handle WebDriver exceptions, but few can show you the structure of Advanced Full Stack Selenium WebDriver automation testing framework.
This "Advanced Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG" is basically a continuation of my Highest Rated "Selenium WebDriver tutorial for beginners" course where students learned some selenium webdriver basics.
Students do not have to finish "Selenium WebDriver tutorial for beginners" course, but need to know how to use Selenium WebDriver with Java to automate simple test cases.
During "Advanced Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG" course, we will be automating testing of one web application, as you would do at your work. In the end, students will have real-world example of full stack test automation framework, that will include data driven testing framework and page object model.
Full stack selenium test automation framework, developed during this course, could be used as a base for your real job test automation framework. You will not have to build anything from scratch again, just use already created advanced framework, to add new automated tests for your application under test.
The framework will include:
Browser Driver Factory for easy parallel test execution
Data Driven Test Framework for test data from spreadsheets
Page Object Model implementation
Test utilities for Taking screenshots, capturing JS console errors, etc
Advanced Selenium WebDriver Interactions
- Test Automation beginners
- Software Developers interested in testing
- Selenium testers that want to step up their game
Advanced Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/advanced-selenium-webdriver/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1240