Advanced Reflexology Certificate Course (3 CEU)
Use these advanced reflexology massage techniques to treat health conditions and take your therapy to a whole new level!
- After taking this advanced reflexology massage course, you will have a thorough knowledge of the conditions that you will be treating and what are the best reflexology massage areas and acupressure massage points to see much better results treating people
- After completing this advanced reflexology massage course you will have the skills necessary to take your reflexology to the next level.
- After completing this advanced reflexology massage course you will begin to see your reflexology client base grow as they will see your expertise in reflexology and your professionalism in this field.
- You will learn how to do reflexology massage to treat the most common complaints that you see in the massage clinic or spa. Headaches, migraines, stress, insomnia, skin disorders, back pain, arthritis and so much more!
- This is an advanced reflexology massage course, so the student needs to already know how to do reflexology massage( Thai or traditional)
"This reflexology massage course deserves 10 stars" D.W.
Take your reflexology massage to the next level with best-selling massage course instructor Mark Perren-Jones!
In this advanced reflexology massage course, you are going to learn the specific reflex zones and acupressure points to stimulate so that you will see great results in your reflexology practice.
Please note that this course is for people that have already done a reflexology course as I do not teach the basics on how to do it in this course.
In this advanced reflexology massage course, Mark takes you step by step so that you will know:
How to question your reflexology client when they come into your massage clinic to get a better idea of your reflexology treatment strategy
How often to treat your reflexology client
The specific reflex zones and acupressure massage points to see excellent results in your reflexology practice
What to teach your clients so that they can also stimulate their reflex zones and acupressure massage points between reflexology sessions with you to achieve better treatment outcomes
How to treat insomnia, headaches, digestive problems, menstrual problems, respiratory problems, stress disorders, back and neck pain and so much more with advanced reflexology!
See your client base grow after doing this advanced reflexology massage course as word spreads about your knowledge and professionalism.
Mark explains about the conditions that you will be treating first so that you have a good idea of what the condition is. He also teaches you how to teach your clients about removing the causes of musculoskeletal pain and exercises to give your reflexology clients to help them further.
Your clients will be so happy and feel confident in your skills as you treat them and teach them what they should do between treatments and will be recommending you as they see great results from your reflexology sessions.
Take your reflexology to the next level!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (#1805) and you will receive 3 CEU credits on completion of this reflexology massage course
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner.
Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance with your membership (subject to their Insurance Partners)
Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
Free CTAA Directory Listing
Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This reflexology massage course is for reflexology massage practitioners that would like to be more specific with their reflexology treatments and treat people with specific ailments
- This is a reflexology massage course for those of you that would like to know what reflex zones and acupressure massage points should be given extra stimulation for systemic disorders and also muscle and joint related pains.