Advanced Object Oriented Analysis of Hard Problems using UML
Take your software and business analysis skills to completely new levels with advanced UML conceptual modelling.
- Know how to create a conceptual model of any system
- Know in which situations conceptual modelling is efficient and when and how to apply it successfully
- Be able to interpret and construct common and advanced conceptual models using UML
- Know how business process- and conceptual modelling best is performed in conjunction and how they relate to each other
- Acquire knowledge faster
- Communicate more clearly and eliminate misunderstandings
- Develop more accurate business and software systems
- Learn a tool for catalysing creative thinking
- Know of different techniques to use when performing conceptual modelling
- Know how to prepare, plan, facilitate and document a concept modeling workshop
- Achieved practical experience in workshop facilitation
- Know of to read and apply common patterns when developing conceptual models
- A tool in where you can create diagrams with boxes connected arrows. Paper and pen works as well.
"It is not often that a course reinforces many many years of professional system and design experience and also provides a new perspective on that experience with deep philosophical and cognitive psychology understanding...Very satisfied with taking this course, and plan to refer others and reference it again and again." - Pete Gordon
Learn how I have helped international businesses as well as my own startups for soon 20 years to reshape blurry, vague and often contradicting ideas into crystal clear businesses, products, and software systems! Getting your concepts straight and visualised for scrutiny, early on, in any development effort is often what makes the difference between success and failure.
In this course you will learn everything of value about the special technique of object-oriented conceptual modelling that I have successfully employed in hundreds of workshops with business and software people, always with great success. In conjunction of being one of the most essential activities in the first steps in any software analysis and design endeavour, conceptual modelling could also be used on an everyday basis as a means of communicating more clear, acquiring knowledge faster and catalyst creative thinking.
The conceptual modelling technique using UML (Unified Modelling Lanugage), also called domain modelling or concept mapping, taught in this course gives you a very thorough understanding on the foundations of object-oriented class modelling. I have for 20 years professionally developed object-oriented systems and for more than 5 years I worked in a small team together with some of the founding "fathers" (including Ivar Jacobson) of UML and Object Oriented Design (OOD), where we developed tools for Software Architects and Analysts.
Concept mapping will propel your success rate in delivering value and getting rid of the most crucial waste; the waste of doing the wrong things, in the wrong order for the wrong reason.
“I want to underline the excellent quality of the course and can only encourage people to take it. Thanks Per." - Mufaddal Zakir
"Per, the instructor, makes a complex topic both interesting and easy to grasp even for those new to conceptual/business modelling. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to become a better thinker and analyst in ANY domain!" - Kirill Soloviev
About the course
- +2k students
- Dozens of 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – but you will not need it!
- Over 80 high-quality video lectures to enjoy wherever you are and from a multitude of devices
"I consider this a FAR better value for the price than most college courses I've taken, and I took a rigorous engineering course of study, so that is all the more impressive." - Kirsten Tynan
Click the “take this course" button, top right, now!
- Business Analysts
- Enterprise Architects
- Requirements Analysts
- Software Architects
- Software Developers
- Information Architects
- Project Managers
- Database Modeler
- Business Developers
- Product Developers
- Legal Consultants
Advanced Object Oriented Analysis of Hard Problems using UML udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/advanced-object-oriented-analysis-of-hard-problems/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1298