Advanced Hyper-V Implementation and Management
In-Depth Virtualization Management - Networking, Templates, and Private Clouds
What you'll learn:
- Once you have completed this training course, you will have learned advanced concepts for implementing and managing Hyper-V.
- Learn Advanced Hyper-V skills
- Some Hyper-V expeirence is required
In this Advanced Hyper-V Implementation and Management training course, expert author John Savill will teach you how to architect and deploy Hyper-V deployments. This course is designed for users that already have experience with Hyper-V.
You will start by learning about advanced networking and virtual storage with Hyper-V. From there, John will teach you how to create and use Hyper-V templates, including how to manually deploy virtual machines for Hyper-V, install Hyper-V integration services, and use MVMC. This video tutorial also covers tuning and resource management with Hyper-V, failover clustering, and Hyper-V live migration. Finally, you will learn how Hyper-V fits in a remote desktop services solution.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned advanced concepts for implementing and managing Hyper-V.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for users that already have experience with Hyper-V.
- Beginner and Intermediate Hyper-V users that want to gain advanced Hyper-V skills
8 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion