Advanced Google Analytics course + 77 practical questions
Google Analytics course covering slightly advanced topics such as assisted conversions, attribution or custom reports.
- A bit advanced Google Analytics concepts such as assisted conversions and calculated metrics
- How attribution works in general and that it's not only about traffic sources
- What are scopes and why their knowledge is fundamental
- How events work and which ones makes sense to use
- Many custom things like reports, dimensions, metrics, channel grouping and alerts
- How regular expressions can save time and how to easily automate reports outside GA
- Sessions and clicks are completely different metrics
- The will to learn :)
- Knowledge who "User" is in Google Analytics terminology, how session is defined and ideally experience with basic analysis inside Google Analytics
- In ideal way completed my course "Ultimate Google Analytics course + 50 practical examples"
The course follows the previous one "Ultimate Google Analytics course + 50 practical examples" and is designed for all of you who already spent some time in Google Analytics and want to enrich your current knowledge. I assume you know how the session is defined and who/what user is :).
The course will cover topics such as Attribution, Assisted conversions, Top conversion paths, Scopes or a couple of custom things like dimensions and metrics, alerts or reports. We'll explain how and why the volume of sessions and clicks differs and if you evaluate paid campaigns from tools like Google Ads or Facebook Ads you will be surprised how misleading data you're driven by.
- Google Analytics users who already know a bit more than how interface looks like :).