Adobe Photoshop CC – Advanced Training Course
In this course I will teach you advanced Photoshop techniques so you can be the best Graphic Designer possible!
Adobe Photoshop CC – Advanced Training Course udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- You’ll learn the best selection and masking techniques
You’ll know how to fix images that look ‘hard to fix’
You’ll master advanced levels and curves tricks, specifically with skin, adjusting and enhancing colors
- You’ll learn how to enlarge images without distortion and what to do when things go wrong
- You’ll know how to convincingly remove all kinds of objects from images
- My favourite: You’ll master the ability to distort, bend and reshape images
- Lets look at how current trending styles are super easy to duplicate
- You will become a type nerd. We’ll use font pairing in Typekit. We’ll also use Photoshop’s ability to guess fonts
- Your Artboards skill will be mastered
- A master of retouching, you will become!
- You’ll learn to edit videos in Photoshop, who’d have thought?
- We’ll also create awesome cinemagraphs, AKA: Moving pictures!
- You’ll learn to master 3D in Photoshop!
- You’ll learn lots about professional, reusable mockups, techniques and shortcuts!
- Any version of Adobe Photoshop, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version. Previous versions may be used, but some features might not be available.
- Prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required, I recommend watching my Photoshop Essentials course for the perfect set up!
Hi there, my name is Dan and I am an Adobe Certified Instructor for Photoshop – this is the Advanced Photoshop course.
This course is not for people new to Photoshop. This is for people who already know the fundamentals. It is for people who have their own ways of doing things but believe there really is a better, faster way to work.
We will start by learning the best selection techniques available. I promise, by the end of the first section what took you 30mins to mask will now take you 30 seconds.
We will correct ‘hard to fix’ images and learn what to do with blurry images. We will master Advanced Levels & Curves tricks and will work specifically with skin, adjusting and enhancing colours.
You will learn how to enlarge images without distorting them and also, what to do when things go wrong.
We will learn how to convincingly remove all kinds of objects from images. My personal favourite section will show you how to distort, bend & reshape images.
We will look at how current trending visual styles are easily created, duotones, glitches and orange/teal colour grading.
We get ‘type nerdy’ and use font pairing in Typekit. We will use Photoshop to identify the fonts used in an image and learn how to work with hidden glyphs & ligatures as well as variable & open type fonts.
You will master artboards while you are learning how to make easily updatable multiple sized social media & ad banner graphics.
There is a big section on advanced retouching techniques, advanced healing, advanced cloning & patching.
You will learn how to edit videos in Photoshop. We will also animate static images creating parallax videos plus the very cool cinemagraphs sometimes called ‘living pictures’ – great for social media.
You will learn to master 3D in photoshop. We will finish off the course with professional, reusable mockup techniques & shortcuts.
This course has a strong focus on workflow. We use real world, practical projects and show you the professional techniques and shortcuts which will save you hours using Photoshop. Throughout the course I have many class exercises for you to use in order to practice your skills.
Who am I?
As well as being an Officially Certified Expert by Adobe, I’m photoshop guru and user with 18 years Photoshop experience. I make tutorial videos directly for Adobe and will again this year be presenting a seminar on Photoshop at Adobe’s 20 thousand attendee strong Max Conference.
If you can’t remember the last time you sat down and went through the updates in Photoshop, let this course be your one stop professional development and upgrade path.
Even if you consider yourself a heavy user, I promise there will be things in here that will blow your Photoshop mind. Sign up now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that has completed my Photoshop Essentials Course
- Anyone that has a base knowledge in Photoshop
- Graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to an advanced understanding of Photoshop and meet one of the above criteria
16 hours on-demand video
70 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion