ADHD Focusing & Motivation Strategies... That Actually Work!
A Psychotherapist Specializing in ADHD who has ADHD Explains how to Turbocharge your Productivity
- Turn on Focusing Abilities Without Medications
- Get Motivated on Command
- Harness their ADHD Superpowers
- Have Routines that Turbocharge Productivity
- Understand how ADHD Impacts Focus and Motivation
- Decrease negative ADHD symptoms
- Understand Your Procrastination Typology
- Retain Learned Information
- Study Successfully
- Stop Self-Sabotoge
- You should be able to use a Mac or PC at a beginner's level
With videos filmed in Southern Italy and Veradero Cuba, follow Alina Kislenko MA, a world-trotting Canadian ADHDer and Psychotherapist, as she explains why ADHDers have trouble with focus and motivation and teaches you techniques that ACTUALLY work to solve these issues! All content is highly research based, practical, often unusual, and always entertaining and to the point (we're allergic to boredom, right?). Alina believes that ADHD is a superpower and evolutionary trait and, like any superpower, it needs to be honed and harnessed to fully become a gift rather than a curse. This course offers a certificate of completion for those who get to the end of all 8 units!
- Week 1 - Why ADHDers Have trouble with focus and motivation?
- Week 2 - Filling up the Dopamine Tank
- Week 3 - Finding Your Procrastination Origins
- Week 4 - The 2-Part Break for Getting Started
- Week 5 - Fidgeting Productively & Audiobooks
- Week 6 - Timing, Environment, & Rituals
- Week 7 - How to Focus in Class or at Meetings
- Week 8 - Mindfulness & Brain Dumps
- Adults with ADHD
- Therapists and Coaches specializing in ADHD
- Parents of kids with ADHD
- Teens with ADHD
- Partners of Adults with ADHD
ADHD Focusing & Motivation Strategies... That Actually Work! udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/adhd-focus-motivation-course/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/2037