Absolute Introduction to Object Oriented Programming in Java
Prerequisite to "Master Object Oriented Design in Java".
- You will understand the basics of Object Oriented Programming
- Understand class inheritance and what it means for objects
- Have eclipse and the JDK installed on their computer
This course is designed to be slow-paced, simple and rich in demystifying the question: What really is an object in computer programming? These few lectures serve as a crucial foundation for OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
If you've ever written a java class before and ran the program in eclipse but didn't quite understand what's going on behind the scenes, this course is for you. By the end of these videos, you will understand the difference between a class, and an object. You'll know how objects are constructed and what exactly happens when the program is run. We'll also go over important OOP techniques such as inheritance and polymorphism.
By the end of this course you'll be ready to work with multiple classes in java and be prepared to take the more challenging and top ranked course: Master Object Oriented Design in Java - HW + Solutions
- Students that have a basic understanding of if statements and simple methods in java
- Student's who have only written single class java programs. This course will help you understand how to use multiple classes!