70-461 Session 3: Querying Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
Using T-SQL in SSMS, add constraints, store queries in views, add triggers. SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 (70-761
- identify structural problems in databases
- create UNIQUE, CHECK, PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY constraints to more to stop erroneous data from being added.
- create views, to allow for encapsulation of SELECT statements and provide higher security.
- create triggers, to allow for code to be automatically run after or instead of a DML command.
- complete objectives 2, 3, 4 and 5 and work towards other objectives from Microsoft Certification 70-461 "Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012"
- You need to know all about data types and functions.
- You also need to know about how to create SELECT statements and INSERT, DELETE and UPDATE statements.
- If you don't, then you should take my Session 1 or Session 2 course first.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee of this Udemy course.
- Why not have a look at the curriculum below and see what you can learn?
If you are in UfB, welcome.
If you are not, don't buy this course. Instead, please look at my 70-461 Session 1-7: Querying Microsoft SQL Server (SQL code) course instead, which includes this course and 6 other courses.
This course is the foundation for the Microsoft Certificate 70-461: "Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012".
In Session 1, we learned all about dates, strings and number data types, and in Session 2 we constructed SELECT queries using SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY, and JOINing multiple tables together.
We'll now use that data to create views, which enable us to store these SELECT queries for future use, and triggers, which allow for code to be automatically run when INSERTing, DELETEing or UPDATEing data.
We'll look at the database that we developed in session 2, and see what is wrong with it. We'll add some constraints, such as UNIQUE, CHECK, PRIMARY KEY and FOREIGN KEY constraints, to stop erroneous data from being added some data. By doing this, we will complete objectives 2, 3, 4 and 5 from the 70-461 exam.
No prior knowledge other than what we covered in Sessions 1 and 2 is required. However, prior experience with Excel or Access would be beneficial.
There are regular quizzes to help you remember the information.
Once finished, you will know what how to write triggers, views and constraints, and we'll have expanded on our current knowledge of T-SQL.
- This course is for you if want a refresher course in SQL, or are learning SQL for the first time.
- This course is for you if you are working towards the requirements for exam 70-461, or if you just want to expand your knowledge of T-SQL.
- If you are starting from the beginning, then you should look at my session 1 or 2 courses before taking this session 3.
- If you want more advanced topics, then please look at my later sessions.
70-461 Session 3: Querying Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL) udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/70-461-session-3-querying-microsoft-sql-server-2012/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/215